Information on this page will give you a better understanding of what goes into our custom designed shades, retractable
awnings and our construction methods. We also use a 'virtual' software program to help our clients visualize the end product - click here for more
In addition we've provided links to a few of our custom design photo galleries for you
to get a glimpse just how creative we can be!
Retractable Motorized Operation
- Extruded (heavy) aluminum construction - critical parts forged, not cast
- Corrosion-free, self lubricating hinges
- Double-cabled folding arms with heavy-duty steel springs for a tight fabric fit
- Couplings and angled folding hinge provide protection from strong winds
- Sensors for sun and wind protection
- Self storing
- No-sag technology - even in wider models!
- Removable valance, 6 styles to choose from
- Widths up to 50 feet!
- Maximum projection 12'6", minimum 4'2"
- 250 Colors to choose from
- Breathable fabric prevents heat build-up and mildew
- Stop at any position - no legs!
- 10-year warranty (normal "lifetime" warranty actually 7 years)
- No need to retract in the rain
- No need for center brace or Rain Away arches
- Pitch adjustment 5 to 45 degrees
- Custom Indoor & Outdoor Roller Shades - Block the sun, not the view!
- Indoor or Outdoor protection - roll up shades with manual easy-glide gear pulls or motorized operation.
- Block 80-95% of harmful UVA and UVB rays - protect people, assets and privacy without blocking the view of Lake Gaston. You see out, but no one can see in!
- Suitable for home or business applications
Our Construction Methods & Materials
- Custom welded frames of heavy aluminum or galvanized steel square tubing
- Covers attached with fabric-covered aluminum strips, screwed directly onto the frame. No ropes, no sagging, no staples, no plastic strips.
- Painted to compliment your choice of hundreds of available fabrics
- Sewn with Tenara™ Thread, impervious to sun, weather or water damage.
- Hundreds of fabrics to choose - from breathable, mildew-resistant and fade-resistant solution dyed acrylics to back-lit translucent vinyl's suitable for commercial signage - we can meet your lifestyle or business needs every time.